Ah, the man speaks again.
The third X-Men movie saddened me. I was recently Jones-ing for some X-Men this week (because I am secretly a 15 year-old-boy) and decided to watch the first two. As I progressed through those first movies I would lament at how lame X-3 was. Seriously, that last installment had some of the cheesiest lines ever to grace a superhero film. The first two were great. I own them. I will never own the third nor rent it, even if my children demand to know what happens to Johnny Blaze or the rest of the Mutant Liberation Front. Oh snap. Did my teenage nerd just pop out there?
On to better things: Liz just had her bridals done this past Saturday. Why would I be reporting on this event? Because I can tell you that she was magnificently gorgeous. She'd be all humble and stuff, but I'll just flat out say it: Liz is amazingly hot, especially in that dress. Yes, I did see her in all her bridal glory, and it was indeed glorious. You see, Liz had been told by her sisters that they regretted not having their respective men with them for their bridals. Liz, in due course, invited me along. I was hesitant about having to wear a tux for another occasion (again, being a 15 year-old at heart) but quickly obliged when I saw those baby blues staring at me. It was actually quite fun. The wind was blowing like all get out (an Okie phrase) but we still had a fantastic time posing with each other. Now, I know some deem seeing the bride before the wedding as bad luck, but I don't agree. When bad things do happen then we've got a great memory to reminisce on. Boo yah.
Lastly, only three more weeks until that happy day. I'm looking forward to it. And that's all I've got to say.
Hi Liz & Willie! I finally had a few minutes to read your blog and look at all of your pics. You guys are so cute! I am so happy for you. I am so glad you two found eachother! Love you!
ReplyDeleteHi Liz. Its Brooke Thomas (Jackson now). I just found Kristi's blog too. Email me so I can add you to my blog: jacksonbrooke2002@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteYou look so good. You are going to be a beautiful bride! Congrats.
Liz,
ReplyDeleteHey, Jamie (Menlove) here. I just found your blog through Kristi's. (Good old WX volleyball) It has been such a long time since I have seen you. You look great. Congrats on the up coming wedding.
Liz, this is Lindsey, Erin's sister, and I was on Allison's blog because I used her for my wedding and there you were! Your pictures are beautiful! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteUPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE...Come on!!!
ReplyDeletewww.cheyenneseminaryreunion.com
ReplyDeleteSpread the News!
He Willie and Liz (don't know you but you are beautiful and look like a fun person)! Just wanted to say congrats on your wedding!
ReplyDeletewhat did you think about "Dark Knight"? come on I know that your 15 year old side wants to talk about that too!
ReplyDelete