Saturday, October 18, 2008

The West Coast has been traumatized and I think I'm the only one still alive


This is the man speaking. For those who don't know, I'm a bit of a media freak. Por ejemplo, you may notice that amongst our love songs there is a bit of a cipher at the bottom. That, my friends, is my favorite song of all time. I had to add a little "me-ness" to our music. Normally I would love the band that plays my favorite songs, but in this case I don't. This band just happens to have the coolest song on the planet while their other stuff pales in comparison. Oh well. Listen to it and love it.
Onward and upward, Liz and I are getting excited for Thanksgiving. We're heading out to Cheyenne for Lethe's wedding and we'll be there a whole week. It'll be fun being around my side of the family, as Liz still needs to get all buddy-buddy with everyone. She's still on that dang pedestal and we've got to get her knocked off somehow. Maybe we'll have a burping contest... Or a far...far...farckle playoff. Yeah, that's the ticket.
Today the wife and I joined Travis and Amanda for some sweet golf. The weather was about as perfect as it could be and we enjoyed the time out. Travis was king today, but I was very close to his royal court ('tis the perk of being the jester). No, I didn't do as well as my perfectionist self would have liked, but we still had a really good time. I did, however, plunk three straight balls into a pond a mere ten feet in front of me. Three balls. Three. Regardless, we look forward to more instances in which we get to play with family and friends. And, on that note, a good day to you and yours.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for noticing that Trav was wearing my slippers! LOVE IT! And I'm glad that Travis is your favorite in-law. My Travis that is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys! Your blog is awesome too! It's so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm afraid planning a pedestal knock-off won't do the trick... the idea should be to try your darndest to stay ON the pedestal. Sooner or later she'll fall on her own. And maybe then the rest of us will be invited to join the festivities. :)

    ReplyDelete