Monday, August 31, 2009

More Great News!


A couple weeks ago, Olivia and I went out to dinner with my sisters. Half-way through the meal, Emily says she has something to show us and whips out one of these little figurines from her purse. SHE'S PREGNANT! We finally all calm down after our initial shock of excitement, and she whips out another little figurine -- TWINS!

I'm so stinkin' excited for her and Nate, and Livvy is so excited to have her cousins join her in this strange experience called life.
We also have another addition coming on the Harnish side - Lethe is pregnant! Congrats to her and Tristan, they will be great parents. Wow, when it rains, it pours!

2 comments:

  1. These pictures are SO GREAT! Olivia is so cute. And I LOVE the study/tummy/nap/mommy time picture. Can I help you???
    She's lucky to have such awesome p-units (a borrowed term from Trav).

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH for Emily! Sooo exciting. I have tons of twin stuff if she needs anything...you let me know!! Missin' my fav niece!!!

    ReplyDelete