Thanks to Kitty and Kristin for encouraging me to get off my lazy duff and post some recent pictures. I'm starting with February's big milestone - Olivia's eye surgery. This is her exhausted post-tantrum after coming out of the anesthesia. She kept screaming "I'm stuck!" as she yanked on both the IV and heart monitor attached to her.
This is what her eyes looked like the day after - she was dealing with some double vision as her right eye turned in occasionally in response to the surgery. She would say, "Two Mommies!" Perfectly normal, says the doc.
Here eyes are now perfectly aligned and we no longer have to patch.
What a miracle!
Here's a pic of my boy's beautiful baby blues.
I can't say enough about how special this guy is. He just lights up every time he sees us.
And he has such an easy giggle!
On to March...
For Spring Break we ventured to St. George to see my Mom get sealed to her husband.
It was a special trip for us, and we loved spending time with her and the rest of my family.
Here we are riding a shuttle bus to the airport.
Livvy loves everything bus, so this was a big event for her.
The coolest splash pad EVER!
Hangin' with the girl cousins...
Carousel rides next to the splash pad
After my sisters all went home, we left the kids with my
Mom for a night and enjoyed some needed time together in Vegas (my birthday present).
We ended the trip with a screaming ride atop the Stratosphere tower -
Thanks Kristin for the unexpected surprise!
Easter pics coming soon...
Ahhhh!!!! I love when you post! I miss seeing pics of my sweet niece and nephew. I started tearing up at the pic of Livvy's red eyes. So sad! And it's so fun to see pics of your sister's babies as well! They're all getting so big!!!! Glad you had a blast in VEGAS!!!!!
ReplyDelete