It's about time you posted, ya lazy yella bellies. I love your dress, Liz. It's gorgeous. I wish I could have made it to your wedding, but I'm glad to at least see the pictures!
How fun that I found your blog! It sure is great to read excerpts from the BOTH of you. If I could get my sweetheart to write on our blog, it would be a miracle! But, then I would have to spell check it for him, and that's time we just don't have! Congrats on the Aunty business! It definitely is one of the perks of having siblings...I love my nieces and nephews (I have 15!) more than anything! Come check out our blog! Love, Tia Little
It's about time you posted, ya lazy yella bellies. I love your dress, Liz. It's gorgeous. I wish I could have made it to your wedding, but I'm glad to at least see the pictures!
ReplyDeleteWhat the Willie holding a baby???? Wow! Congratulations again on becoming an auntie!
ReplyDeleteYeah! I finally get some updates on what you have been up to! Looks like you two have had a fun summer (now back to reality, huh?) You two are cute!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! It's so much fun being an Aunt! It's great seeing Willie holding a baby girl! WOW! Too cute!
ReplyDeleteHow fun that I found your blog! It sure is great to read excerpts from the BOTH of you. If I could get my sweetheart to write on our blog, it would be a miracle! But, then I would have to spell check it for him, and that's time we just don't have! Congrats on the Aunty business! It definitely is one of the perks of having siblings...I love my nieces and nephews (I have 15!) more than anything! Come check out our blog! Love, Tia Little
ReplyDeleteCute slide show! I love reading your blog, you guys crack me up. Love ya!
ReplyDelete