Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I'm gonna miss this...

A couple weeks ago my mom and sisters came over for lunch, and afterwards we ventured out on a walk to the pond with all the little squirts.

I couldn't help but think, "I'm gonna miss this..."

Maybe not the safest idea, good thing Shelbs has balance.
Rosie is on the lookout for adventure,
while Livvy is just along for the ride.

Some of my bestest friends.




It was a great day, we just missed one thing...

Jessy is doing so great, I'm so proud of her.
Our family has already witnessed blessings from her decision to serve.


1 comment:

  1. OOOhhh, this is really making me sad to think how much we will miss these girls-days. We will just have to embrace ourselves for a very fun summer.

    Oh yeah, did I mention how STINKIN' CUTE your little girl is?? Well she is. :)

    ReplyDelete